Saturday, July 23, 2011

It's 0302.

At this time tomorrow I will have arrived in Rome. I will be hanging around, waiting for the tiny little plane to take me from Rome to Marseille. Well, me and my companion, Mr. Duke Dog. He's probably even more excited than I am. Mostly because he doesn't even have to walk on his own and everything's free. Yeah, I wish!

I just wanted to do a post on this blog to let y'all know that I'm hoping to post on this, just updating on the day's events if something cool happened, or posting pictures.

Also, I wanted to point this out: While I do still have my droid phone in Europe, it costs to send and receive texts, although not too ridiculously. It's 5 cents for you to send me a text and it's 50 cents for me to send you a text. So texting won't be completely out of the question. Also, I will be on skype a good deal, I hope, so if you have skype just send me your skype name and you can see my beautiful face! =)

I've packed, I think I'm ready to go, and I think I really need to try to get some sleep (hardeeharhar) because I have to be at the airport by 0930. Yeah. That's like...six hours from right now. Oh, jeez.

Ps: Did I mention it hasn't gotten above 80 degrees in Marseille in the past week? Yeeeeeah.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment