Yeah, like anyone's going to keep reading now.
Anyway, for the...0 of you that kept reading, I mostly just wanted to say hi. I'm not exactly homesick, but I'm puppy-sick..I miss my dog! And my Seth.
Otherwise I really like Luxembourg. It's beautiful (especially now that the migraine's gone), there are buildings that are obscenely old, like, fifteen minutes from where I'm staying, and I'm out of the crazy hostel which was full of loud, drunken Germans (which may very well be redundant).
I really must be a "solitary soul"...I'm so very much happier in a hotel that closes at 2200...there's a little door if you want to get back in...it's mostly families and single travelers like me so pretty much everyone's in bed...it's quiet...i can sit on my bed and read and no one bothers me. I'm so antisocial, i know.
But I love it. Tomorrow i'm planning on doing the whole "tourist" thing in Luxembourg, so get ready for a (hopefully) epic post tomorrow night. For now I bid you adieu and hope your days are going well.
bisous!
No comments:
Post a Comment